Luxor Nile Cruise + El Gouna beach vacation (15 days )
Do you need a vacation? With our Luxor Nile Cruise + El Gouna beach holiday-15 days trip to Egypt, you can spend an unforgettable time with your family.
This travel package is perfect for everyone and includes visits to Luxor, Aswan, and El Gouna. Among the famous attractions, your visit includes the Karnak and Luxor temples, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Memnon Colossi; during the Nile Cruise, Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple, the Temple of Philae, as well as the tour to the Aswan Dam.
After seeing the sights of Luxor and Aswan, we drive back to El Gouna (20 km from Hurghada on the Red Sea).
There you will spend the rest of your vacation in a beautiful beach resort, with all-inclusive stay.
Day 1: Luxor – Nile Cruise
Our tour guide will meet you upon your arrival at Luxor airport and hand over your entry visa. Afterwards, we drive you with an air-conditioned vehicle for embarkation on our luxurious Nile cruise ship. ( Lunch, dinner, and overnight on board in Luxor).
Day 2: Luxor East Bank – Nile Cruise
After breakfast, you will be escorted to a wonderful East Bank Luxor tour, with the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Back on board, we drive to Esna. (Lunch and dinner on board) (Overnight in Esna).
Day 3: Nile Cruise – Edfu
Continue with breakfast on board to Edfu. Upon arrival in Edfu, you will be escorted by your knowledgeable guide to visit Horus Temple, before the journey continues to Kom Ombo, to visit the temple in Kom Ombo. (Dinner and accommodation on Board).
Day 4: Nile Cruise – Aswan Tour
After breakfast, visit the Aswan Dam, the unfinished obelisk, the majestic Philae Temple and the Botanical Garden with a felucca ride. (Lunch Dinner and overnight will be on board in Aswan).
Day 5: Nile Cruise – Optional Abu Simbel
After a relaxed breakfast on board, we offer you an optional tour to Abu Simbel. There you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Abu Simbel temple. Alternative, you can visit Aswan or have a relaxing stay on board of the ship. (Your lunch, dinner, and overnight will be on board in Aswan).
Day 6: Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo Tour
Early in the morning, we started to Kom Ombo, to visit the temple of the two gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo, from where we continue on the Nile to Edfu. (breakfast, lunch, dinner during travel aboard the Nile cruise ship, overnight in Luxor on board).
Day 7: Nile Cruise – West Bank in Luxor
After breakfast, you will drive to the west bank of the Nile in Luxor, for a tour to Valley of the Kings (visit 3 tombs), Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. We will be back for lunch on board. Spend the rest of the day with your individual leisure activities. Your dinner and overnight will be on board the cruise ship in Luxor.
Day 8: Nile cruise – Holiday in El Gouna
You will have breakfast on board before leaving your cruise ship for transfer to your beach resort on the Red Sea, El Gouna. (Lunch, dinner, and overnight included).
Day 9 to 13: El Gouna Red Sea beach vacation
Your all-inclusive holiday in El Gouna starts. Enjoy your Red Sea beach holiday, with relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal clear sea, or optional water sports, and optional excursions from El Gouna.
Day 14: Holiday El Gouna- Red Sea – Back to Luxor
Have breakfast at your hotel in El Gouna, and enjoy with the sun on the beach before transferring to your hotel in Luxor for one overnight stay, before the return flight starts the next day. (including meals)
Day 15: Luxor – Fly Home
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor, with free time at leisure, until your flight home.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at the Cairo airport
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours & excursions
- Egypt entry visa upon arrival Luxor airport
- All transfers by private A/C deluxe van class
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 7 nights on board cruise Luxor
- Aswan- Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 6 nights in Red Sea Hurghada on all inclusive formula
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor Egypt with buffet breakfast included
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon
- A shopping tour in Luxor to grand bazaars and old market
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple enroute
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Felucca ride in Luxor with sunset attendance
- Mineral water on board the bus during transfers
- Entrance fees to the sights from Luxor to Aswan and back
- English speaking guide in Luxor to Aswan and back
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Mobile phone with Local number to be in contact with us
- International airfare
- Personal expenses
- Golden Accommodations
Cruise: Shehrazad Nile Cruise Ship
Luxor: Mercure Hotel
- Diamond Accommodations
Cruise: Jaz Royale Nile cruise ship
El Gouna: Movenpick beach Resort & Spa
Luxor: Steigenberger Nile Palace
TOUR TYPE: Private Beach Holiday Package
TOUR LENGTH: 15 Days / 14 Nights
LOCATION: Luxor, Aswan, El Gouna
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|