Cairo, Hurghada & Luxor Sights Beach Hot Air Balloon
Cairo, Hurghada and Luxor Sights & Beach – Hot Air Balloon Explore the fascinating cities of Hurghada, Discover Cairo, and Luxor in a special way with this tour. We will show you the most famous sights while offering you time to relax.
In Hurghada, you have the opportunity during your 4-day stay to relax on the beautiful sandy beach or to participate in various water sports and in the evening to visit the countless restaurants in the village.
Day 1: Hurghada, Egypt
Upon your arrival in Hurghada, you will be picked up by our tour guide who will accompany you to the hotel for check-in. Spend the rest of the day at the hotel including meals and accommodation.
Day 2: Hurghada beach vacation
After breakfast, we offer you options for your beach stay at the hotel: an optional trip to Giftun Island in Hurghada, including a snorkel excursion. Our REP will pick you up from your hotel for this fantastic snorkelling excursion, with the possibility to relax on a beautiful island in the Red Sea. We drive to the most beautiful coral reefs with magnificent colorful fish where you will snorkel. In addition, you can participate in watersports activities on Giftun Island. After visiting this national park, enjoy an open lunch buffet on board the ship, which will then take you back to Hurghada. From there we drive you to the hotel, where we serve you before your overnight stay, your dinner.
Day 3: Hurghada – Flight Cairo / Giza Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo. Our tour guide and driver will pick up you for a day trip. They will accompany you to the pyramids, the great sphinx, the alabaster statue of Ramses II in Memphis, the step pyramid and the tombs in Saqqara. We will serve you your lunch during a break of the tour. Take your time shopping in the Pyramid Bazaars and Papyrus Institutes, where you will be introduced to the ancient art of papyrus painting. Then you will experience Cairo at night.
Day 4: Cairo city Tour – Luxor
After breakfast, our tour guide and driver will guide you on a day tour to Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, the Citadel of Saladin, the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic churches (including lunch break). The tour includes a visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar, which will take you to the Giza train terminal after a shopping tour. You board your first-class sleeping car train to Luxor, including dinner and overnight on board the train
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing
You will have breakfast aboard the train before reaching Luxor, where you will be escorted by your guide and driver for a wonderful tour to the east bank of the Nile in Luxor. We visit the Karnak Temple, as well as the Luxor Temple with a break for your lunch. Start your private Luxor shopping tour, before you will be taken to your hotel, where the rest of the day is at leisure with dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing tour – Hurghada beach holiday
At your hotel in Luxor, you will be surprised by a hearty breakfast before being escorted to the West Bank of the Nile, with the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon visit. There we take a lunch break. Back in Luxor City, you have the opportunity to enjoy your free time in Luxor before we drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada. Your dinner will be served there and you will spend the night.
Day 7: Hurghada beach vacation
After breakfast at your Hurghada hotel, enjoy your free time or take part on an optional quad safari tour. From your hotel in Hurghada, we escort you to the quad-bike station for a test drive and then start drive to the Bedouin village (35km). A tour, which takes you closed to the life and the traditions of the Bedouins. Take part on a camel ride, to be a later witness of the fascinating sunset. The Bedouins prepare a barbecue dinner where we serve mineral water and soft drinks. Enjoy the oriental show, folkloric songs and at least the fascinated starry sky while we driving from the Bedouin village to your hotel in Hurghada. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner incl.)
Day 8: Hurghada flight home
Relax with your breakfast at the hotel before we take you to Hurghada International Airport for your flight home.
Take the chance to experience with us the beauties of Egypt.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- AAn assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival at Hurghada airport
- All airport transfers by private modern A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 night in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation of 1 night aboard first class sleeper train on half board
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets from Hurghada to Cairo with EgyptAir
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- The trip to the Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Camel ride around the Pyramids in Cairo
- Tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- All hotels applicable taxes included in the price
- Free mineral water and soft drink during the tours and onboard the vehicle
- International Airfar
- Personal expenses
4 stars hotel Cairo: Barcelo hotel Hurghada: Sultan Beach Resort Luxor: Sheraton Luxor hotel
5 stars hotel Cairo: Le Meridien Pyramids Hurghada: Sea Star Bea Rivage Luxor: Steigenberger Nile Palace
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required in arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Aceesible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
1. Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
2. Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
3. Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room / cabin facilities
4. Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Sun block
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|