The best of Egypt 10 days round trip
“The Best of Egypt” 10-day round trip includes everything you want to see during a tour to Egypt. Discover Egypt’s sights with us! With this tour, you will visit Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Hurghada. It is a combination of sightseeing and a Nile cruise, followed by a relaxing stay in Hurghada.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo,
Upon your arrival at Cairo Airport, meet our REP Travelers, who will hand you in their entry visa and accompany you to check in to your hotel. During your stay in Cairo, we offer a variety of excursions, such as an optional Nile river cruise 5* with dinner and belly dance show, or a visit to a sound and light show at the Pyramids, before returning to the hotel for overnight accommodation.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, start your first day of sightseeing in Cairo, with the tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple.
During our trip, we will take a break to take our lunch.
Continue to the Papyrus Institute, where you can admire the elaborate workmanship of papyrus and become a perfume factory (Egypt has large production areas of various perfume plants, important plants, from which the essential oils are extracted, producing the best perfumes). Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour, Aswan
Enjoy with your breakfast, before we continue with the following Cairo city tour: the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, and Saladin Citadel, as well as the Coptic churches in Old Cairo, followed by a shopping spree to the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Before you will be taken to the train station to board the first sleeping train to Aswan, you take your lunch during a break in Cairo. The overnight stay is on board the train.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing, Nile cruise
You take your breakfast aboard the train. Upon arrival in Aswan, our REP trip will be waiting to escort you to Upper Egypt, part of your “The Best of Egypt” tour. We will guide you through Aswan to visit the high Aswan Dam, the unfinished obelisk, and the Temple of Philae.
Afterwards, the transfer to the cruise ship takes place to check in and have lunch on board the ship.
In the afternoon, enjoy your tour to Aswan with a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile.
Back on the cruise ship, we’ll serve you your dinner there, after which you can join the onboard entertainment. You stay overnight on board and the journey continues to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo, Edfu Sightseeing tours, Nile cruise
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing tours, Nile cruise
After breakfast you will drive to the West Bank of Luxor, El Dier El Bahari to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon on a guided tour.
For lunch, you will be back on board the cruise ship.
Afterwards, you will visit the East Bank, with the famous Karnak and Luxor temples. In the evening we offer you an optional tour of the Sound & Light show in Karnak Temple.
Back on the cruise ship, you have the opportunity, after dinner, to enjoy the entertainment on board. The overnight stay takes place on the ship.
Day 7: Luxor, Hurghada Beach Vacation
Check out after breakfast, with the possibility to spend your free time in Luxor with optional activities such as: (Ballooning – Luxor Museum – Dendera Temple). You will then be driven to your hotel in Hurghada to begin the relaxation of your visit to Egypt. Arrived in Hurghada, check-in at the hotel and overnight stay (including breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 8: Hurghada City Tour
After your overnight stay at the hotel, enjoy your breakfast and spend your free time in the hotel or enjoy the sun on the sandy beach. In the afternoon you will be picked up by your private guide who will accompany you with an exclusive vehicle for a short tour of Hurghada to visit the aquarium, followed by a visit to the Old Mosque and the Orthodox Church, St. Mary’s Church in the old town, as well as the harbor, where smaller ships are built and renovated.
Spend the rest of your free time shopping in the bazaars of the Old City, where you can find your own souvenirs of Egypt.
Here ends our short trip to Hurghada city. From there we will drive you back to the hotel, where you can enjoy your free time, relax and spend a pleasant night in your hotel in Hurghada (breakfast, lunch, dinner in the hotel)
Day 9: Hurghada, Snorkeling Trip by Boat
Enjoy your breakfast buffet at the hotel. After breakfast, we will take you to the marina to start a boat trip, with a fantastic snorkel excursion.
On a Desert Island, you can enjoy your free time swimming and play with dolphins. Here is a great opportunity for various water sports.
Lunch on board the boat includes water and soft drinks. In the afternoon, drive back to the marina and transfer to your hotel for your free time and overnight stay.
Day 10: Hurghada – Cairo – fly back home
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have your transfer to Hurghada airport for your flight to Cairo to fly home from there.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure to by our representative
- The assistance of our personal during your tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard a first-class sleeper train
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Interior flight tickets from Hurghada – Cairo on Egyptair
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruise journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per visit Egypt itinerary
- All shore excursions as per Nile cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza as per itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist English tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Optional Tours may be requested during your visit Egypt
- Any item is not mentioned in your Egypt tour packages
- Tipping during your visit Egypt
All about the 10 Days The Best Of Egypt Tour Package.
TOUR TYPE: Egypt tour Packages
TOUR LENGTH: 10 Days / 9 Nights
LOCATION: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Hurghada
SCHEDULE: All week Days
All our tour guides during your Egypt tour packages to visit Egypt are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment of Egypt tour packages required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance Egypt tour packages will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your Egypt tour packages will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer in our Egypt tour packages to visit Egypt travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide during your Egypt tour packages:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring during your visit Egypt
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo/Video Camera
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Passport valid for 6 months
You can make optional tours during your Egypt tour packages like:
- Sound & Light show at the Pyramids at night.
- Hot air balloon ride in Luxor.
- Sindbad submarine trip in Hurghada
- Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
- Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
- Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
- 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|