All Over Egypt Travel Package
One of our most accomplished and popular tours to Egypt is “Egypt 15 Day Round Trip” package. This tour is over 15 days and gives you the opportunity to visit the most famous sights in the cities of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and to relax at the well- known beaches at Hurghada.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Arrive at Cairo international airport where you will be met and assisted by our travel REP. (entry visa included) transfer to your hotel for Check in at the hotel for check-in Welcome drink upon arrival, Overnight stay in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tours
Enjoy with your breakfast before we start our full-day city tour Cairo with visiting the pyramids, the great sphinx, the alabaster status of Ramses II in Memphis, the step pyramid and the tombs in Saqqara. Follow us to the free sound and light show in the evening at the pyramids. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay in Cairo)
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
The second full-day tour in Cairo, with visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, the Citadel, the Saladin Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic churches, and Cairo by night (Incl. full board), starts after your breakfast at the hotel.
Day 4: Cairo / Aswan /Abu Simbel Excursion
Today the flight starts from Cairo airport to Aswan, with direct transfer to your hotel. Once there, you will have time to relax and later be picked up by our REP for a fantastic tour to the impressive temples of Abu Simbel. Don´t miss to join us at the Sound and Light Show. Afterwards, we will accompany you back to the hotel in Aswan
(including breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay).
Day 5: Nile Cruise / Aswan Sightseeing
After breakfast and check-out at the hotel, we will escort you to your 5 * Luxury Nile Cruise ship in Aswan. After boarding the cabin, we will start our trip to the Aswan high dam; visit the majestic Philae Temple and a Felucca Sail Tour around the island in the Nile. (Include, lunch, dinner, and overnight on board).
Day 6: Nile Cruise / Kom Ombo & Edfu Sightseeing
After breakfast on board, we visit on the next step of our Nile cruise; the temple of Sobek & Harpies in Kom Ombo, then in Edfu the Horus temple. Back on board, we offer you a diversified entertainment program on our cruise ship. (Including lunch, dinner and overnight on board)
Day 7: Nile Cruise / Luxor East bank sightseeing
The onward journey goes to Luxor. After breakfast on board, we will accompany you on a tour to the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple on the east bank of the city of Luxor. The size of these temples with its high columns and the well-preserved script will fascinate you. After a long sightseeing tour, head back to the cruise ship to enjoy your spare time on the sundeck and your overnight accommodation on board in Luxor.
Day 8: Nile Cruise West bank sightseeing / Hurghada Red Sea
You leave the ship after a hearty breakfast to attend the next part of our Nile Cruise Tour, the tour of Thebes, on the west bank of Luxor. There it goes to the Memnon Colossi, Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings. After visiting the west bank of the Nile, you will travel by air-conditioned overland transfer to your holiday resort in Hurghada. There you check in at your hotel and spend the rest of the evening there until you spend the night in the hotel with full board.
Day 09: Hurghada City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and spend your free time enjoying the sun, sand, and sea. In the afternoon you will be accompanied by your tour guide in an air-conditioned vehicle for a short tour of Hurghada to visit the Aquarium Museum, followed by a visit to the Old Mosque and the Orthodox Church, St. Mary’s Church, the Old Town and the harbor, where smaller ships are built and renovated. Enjoy the rest of your free time shopping in the bazaars, where you can find your own souvenirs of Egypt. Then a short visit to our workshops in Hurghada, from there you will be taken back to the hotel, where you can make the rest of the day according to your wishes and spend a pleasant night in your hotel with full board.
Day 10: Desert Safari Tour by 4X4
Today, after breakfast, free time for leisure, enjoy the sandy beach of the hotel with its various water sports, or just to relax. At lunchtime, you will be picked up for a wonderful safari tour in the eastern desert, with Bedouin village tours, camel ride, sunset experience, barbecue and folklore show of the Bedouins. Then we drive you back to the hotel for the night (breakfast, lunch, dinner included.)
Day 11: Diving Trip in Hurghada
Today we organize 2 dives with the dive boat, include a break for lunch aboard a boat (driver’s license required). Non-divers can also participate in the expeditions and snorkel along the beautiful barrier reefs. Alternatively, spend your free time in your hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner incl.) Overnight stay at hotel
Day 12: Optional Excursions in Hurghada upon request
Free stay at leisure at your hotel in Hurghada you can choose one of the following optional tours:
1) Sindbad Submarine trip under the Red Sea Water 2 hours trip
2) Titanic Aqua Park half day
3) Quad biking tour 3 hours
4) A fishing trip in the Red Sea full day
Day 13: Relax At Your Hotel in Hurghada
Or, book one of the optional tours for your leisure time activities
Day 14: Hurghada – Return flight to Cairo
After breakfast, enjoy the rest of your time for example, at the hotel’s sandy beach – before flying back to Cairo, where you will be welcomed and cared for by our REP. We will take you to your hotel in Cairo, one close to the airport. The evening is at your own disposal. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner incl.)
Day 15: Cairo – fly back Home
After an extensive breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and greet upon arrival and departure in all airports
- Egyptian Entry visa upon arrival Cairo international airport
- All transfers by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle throughout
- Private Tour with a private air-conditioned vehicle and Professional guide
- Flight tickets Cairo to Aswan -Hurghada to Cairo on Egypt air economy class
- Hotel accommodation in Cairo 4 nights with breakfast
- Hotel accommodation in Aswan for 1 night with breakfast
- Accommodation on 5* Nile Cruise Aswan / Luxor 3 nights with full board
- Hotel accommodation in Hurghada for 6 nights with breakfast
- Transfer Luxor to Hurghada by private A/C deluxe vehicle
- Full day tour in Cairo to visit Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara
- Full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Coptic Churches
- Half day tour to Abu Simbel temples from Aswan by private A/C deluxe vehicle
- Full day tour in Aswan to visit High Dam, unfinished obelisk and Philae temple
- Full day tour to visit Kom Ombo and Edfu temple
- Full day tour in Luxor to Karnak and Luxor Temple
- Full day tour in Luxor to Valley of Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon
- Full day diving 2 boat dives with lunch and mineral water and soft drink
- Certified PADI professional diving guide fees
- Diving equipment: tanks, weight and weight belts included
- Sunset Safari by 4X4 with Camel ride Barbeque dinner and Bedouin show.
- Entrance fees to the historical sights
- English speaking guide
- Lunch during tours in good quality restaurants
- All hotel and Nile cruise service charges and taxes
- Optional Excursions & personal expenses
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
1. Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
2. Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
3. Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
4. Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|